What is Web Design or Website Building?
Web design is an area of expertise which includes usage of a range of tools to build functional, active and responsive websites.
Important factors to keep in mind while building a website
- Loading speed
- User Interface
- User Experience
Hosting: Hosting is a place where your website will interact with the world wide web and display your website to the users.
Animation: A website with good animation is said to have more session time compared to the ones without animation. People always like to see something new. If your website looks very dull and old, people will miscalculate it to the services or the products you are offering.
Loading Speed: In this 21st century, people do not have enough patience. Remember users have a lot of other options if you do not show up. Loading speed also affects your SEO.
User Interface: The interface of the website should be very friendly. People should not search for information and trust me people will not do that. They will just leave your site. The interface should be legit and provide all the information the user is looking for.
User Experience: Most people are confused with the terms user interface and user experience. According to me, the user interface is a part of user experience. User experience includes all the other factors too.
Responsiveness: Your website should be elegant on all the devices. The website should adjust to the device of any dimension.
Functionality: Functionality varies with businesses. Some websites may require a booking functionality, some may require a filter functionality.
Dynamics: There are situations when the latest posts have to be displayed on the top, this is when the dynamic feature comes into play. Websites displaying news will always want the latest news to be on top.
Benefits of Learning Web Design
- High demand: All the business now want to get online. Having a website shows the standard of your business. It will also save a lot of time for the business. The user can get all the information about the business on the website. The business owner need not hire an executive to explain the things to the users.
- Add on service: If you are running a marketing agency and if you know how to design a website, you can charge your customers more. Moreover, some of your clients will also require this service.
- Six-figure potential: You can earn a lot by designing websites even though the market is saturated. I’m also going to write an article on how you can charge your clients more. Always combine web designing with SEO or user interface design. This will allow you to charge more.
- You need not be a coder: There are lots of software out there which will help you design websites even with zero coding knowledge. You can also design much better websites than the coders using these tools. To me, Elementor is the first preference. Just research on the different tools and choose the one which works the best for you.
How do you earn by building websites?
- Learn the skill: The most important factor is to master the skill. The more you practice the better you become.
- Expert Positioning: Display your services on all the platforms. The important ones to concentrate will be LinkedIn, Clutch, Upwork, Guru, etc.
- Add case studies: Case studies are proof of the work you have done. You should showcase them as it increases your credibility.
A case study should consist of
- What was the task you were given?
- What was the problem you were trying to solve?
- Explain the processes like what did you do.
- What was the result?
- And finally how happy was your client?
Billing clients: One has to be professional while sending an invoice to a client. There are many software’s in the market which can help you with this.
Have any queries? Comment below and we will help you.
For more info visit: www.capsley.com
Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.
Like!! I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest.